Free
Message: Lithium Americas Announces Closing of US$100M ATM Offering

trades82:  "My understanding is that the shelf is off the table, but I could be wrong. But, agreed with your overall point. "

trades82, I don't recall seeing that Shelf Offering repealed, but I could also be wrong on that point. Please let me know if you have any information that shows it is, indeed, off the table.

I have a link below to the shelf offering from 25 Sept 2020 and I will post it also over on the Link Library for future reference.  I may have even already posted it there, my memory is like mush as age does its dirty deed on the grey matter I have left.

LITHIUM AMERICAS CORP. (Form: F-10, Received: 09/25/2020 17:30:54) (edgar-online.com)

I draw your attention to the following:  " having an aggregate offering price of up to US$500,000,000 (or the equivalent thereof, at the date of issue, in Canadian dollars or any other currency or currencies, as the case may be), at any time during the 25-month period that this short form base shelf prospectus, including any amendments hereto (the "Prospectus"), remains effective."

That being said, I suspect that the Prospectus is in effect until 25 October 2022.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply