Free

Respectfully, Pavel, I think you are wrong on the question if LAC will be below $10 a share on the Expiration date of February Puts.  My opinion is that the share price will be above that mark due to the close juxtaposition of two major milestones prior to that date: 

1)  The EIS  (done!)    and   2) The publication of the DFS ( still in the speculative category, but with some reason to expect if prior to that Expiration Date for Feb Puts ).

If my speculation turns into viable reality then I don't believe that there is anyway that the Share Price will dip below $10 on Expiration Day, in such a case anyone who sold Feb $10 Puts would have the Puts expire worthless and just enjoy keeping the Premiums.  I need to be perfectly clear on that point.  What I am not saying is that the Share Price will not dip below $10 before Feb Expiration Day for Options, only that on Expiration Day it will be above $10 a share.

On the other hand, I have been wrong about LAC in the past.... many times.   Thanks, Pavel for your opinions!   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply