Free

First at all, I would like to point out, that despite our differences, I do have full trust in your findings, you have presented here. Nobody admires your work more, than I do,  and you are definitely entitled to an answer.

In my comment, I was just expressing my opinion, that I would find bit ridiculous to see the Lithium being extracted and refined in Nevada and then shipped to (presumably) China for the final product.  To me, that sounds look like a bad parody of the presidential executive order about those precisions minerals. In order to be part of the EV revolution, the US becomes a raw material exporter! What a progress! Now we only need a hyperinflation (the FED is already working on that) to ensure the position of “once used to be a global hegemon” right next to Argentina to help China get even bigger.

As a LAC shareholder, I should not probably care. Thacker Pass or Cauchari Olaroz, to me it is the same. From the entire operation, I will only see the quarterly report, but I just find this concept ridiculous. And the letter does not make change my perception. I was not saying, that you are a liar, I just don agree with that, that is all.

Now, based on your recent comments, you are apparently shocked, that a shareholder can write negatively about the company he/she invested money into. Well, I do not share this attitude with you and LAC is not the only example. I am a non-smoker. In my entire life I have lighted probably 3 cigarettes, while not being exactly sober, and finished one of them. You can only guess, what used to be my biggest investment? MO. Why? Because investment there was safer than US bonds and definitely more profitable. But that does not mean, I appreciate everything, MO produces. I just believe, that it’s a human right of everyone to get a cancer voluntarily, and should anyone choose this path, then it would be better for everyone if Marlboro is used in process.

“…Once C-O revenue starts to hit our balance sheet in 2022, LAC can partner with a US based cathode producer…“

That is just a biased speculation from your side, is it not?

New Message
Please login to post a reply