Free

If you do not mind, I will just use this place for a follow up on your last comment from TOB. It may be more appreciated here than there :-).

I do not think, I am contradicting myself. The obvious source of a tension between us comes from a simple fact, that I am long for a different reasons than you are. While you are “convinced Lithium bull” to last drop of your blood. My view on the “EV revolution” is slightly different: it is my opinion, that the EV is just the greatest bubble of all times. The cost of liquidation of this bubble will be spread across the weakest members of this society via their pension funds and only few will benefit. 

However, I have learned by hard, that thanks to the monetary easing policies and subsequent practically unlimited supply of free money (which end predominantly on NYSE) and due to some other trends among investors, I am not able to fight the trend. Eventually it will all end up badly, unless of course it will not :-), but till the current trends prevail (and we talks years here), I would be silly not to participate on the party, where I do not mind to have few drinks and fun, but at the same time I try to limit my intake to few drinks while dancing keep myself nearby of the emergency exit. 

So we are indeed on the same party, just for different reasons. While you are seeking a long term relationship, I am bit more opportunistic and not exactly your cup of a tea, which is fine. People/investors are different for a reason. Diversity is something which dominates this society. I really hate those long/short labels, it very quickly turn into “us” and “them”. And I definitely do not fit there, I am an observer with no label attached. Based on my observations I do occasionally trade around the core position, till I decide to sell it all and never look back. That is all. The suggested correlation of yours between my investing and writing is just absurd. Should I really want to do that, then I would be on the Twitter not here. I hope this helps answer your question from TOB and thank you for challenging me here and “there”.

New Message
Please login to post a reply