Free

Dec 05, 2020 12:50AM

If you do not mind, I am going to return this comment into its context: It was an answer to a remark from Jacobs (on TOB) and I have to admit, that at the time of writing, I have not validated the trading volume datapoint, he had presented there. Looking back, Jacobs may have been wrong in his assessment, because the volume was “below average” at the end of the day.

According to my “back of an envelope” calculation, Bangchak was already done with its exit. Should the high volume continue, then someone must be selling. It would be unlikely “the management”, and the other possible source would be then Gangfeng. Thinking about that in the perspective of “warm” US-China relationship, it could be a good idea to reduce their current 15% holdings by 5%. That would remove them from the scene, while still keeping a significant influence. Anyway, it was just an idea, quite speculative and I have pointed that out into my comment.

“…Why would a long term LAC investor post something like that?...”

Very good question indeed. I can post it, because I can. You know,  freedom of a public speech and this sort of things. I have already explained in my previous comments, that my opinions and holdings are not always in line. I often present possibilities based on various hints, some of them quite possible some of them indeed a rubbish.

Do I harm LAC share price by that? Common WB, get real. Who do you think follows TOB apart of few psychopaths and Robinhooders. Morgan Stanley directors? Fidelity Investments? On the other hand, I would be honored, should I know, that my comment alone have found its way there and move LAC share price. These guys should really write me a mail with a contract attached to it, I would be more valuable for them as paid commenter, what they can see is just a trial version of myself :-).

Dec 05, 2020 10:11AM
Dec 05, 2020 02:48PM
Dec 06, 2020 02:59AM

Cal
Dec 06, 2020 10:26AM
Dec 07, 2020 08:58AM
Dec 08, 2020 04:36PM

Dec 09, 2020 12:49AM

Dec 09, 2020 09:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply