Free

Cal - Thank you for reminding me about Al this morning.  I attempted to reach out to him a couple of times on this and the TOB and I also emailed him a couple of times recently to check in.  After your reminder I called his home number this afternoon and spoke to his wife. 

It is with a very heavy heart that I must pass along sad news that Al passed away on October 30th.  I only met Al once in “real life”, but we talked about LAC over the phone and email a few times in addition to our favorite LAC message boards all the time.  Al was a very influential poster on TOB, and I am now going to call him the “Grandfather of LAC” going forward.  Before I ever invested in LAC, Al’s posts help me see the light about Lithium and confirmed my investment thesis in LAC.  Al’s investments in LAC go back to the Western Lithium days so he saw the future well before people that are just starting to wake up to Lithium today.  Al was respected on this board, the TOB and with LAC's executive management for sure.  Listed below is a link to his obituary if anyone wants to know more about Al.  Rest in peace Al, you will be missed by all of us.

WB

https://www.autumngreenfuneralhome.com/obituaries/?id=783

New Message
Please login to post a reply