Free
Message: To honor my friend Al b I will post on LAC here what he would have done It clears up the permit dates

First things first:  L2, the fact that you decided to rejoin Agoracom under the same name as you used over on TOB is a positive thing.  No sense in going under an assumed identity since your style is readily recognized regardless of the particular username being put forth in a post.

Second:  I personally appreciate that you have maintained focus with your most recent 2 posts here on this Hub, i.e. stayed on topic.

Third:  Most importantly, you have pretty much kept to the spirit and the letter of the 6 Rules of Agoracom in your most recent 2 posts and that is fundamental for anyone posting here or on any other Agoracom.com Hub.  Congratulations on achieving that, if only for 2 posts.

Fourth:  I don't own the LAC Hub and I am not the one that came up with the 6 Agoracom Rules of behavior that serve as guidelines for how each member posts information and opinion.  As long as you are an Agoracom member then you have a right to post as little or as often as you please, provided, of course, that you observe the same constraints with your posts that are incumbent upon all the other members of this or any other Agoracom.com Hub.  In other words, the same rules that apply to me and everyone else here will also be applicable to you should you change your mind and decide to post further.  My opinion of you isn't relative to your right as a "new" member of Agoracom.com, regardless of any previous similar incarnations you may have had using a different username.  You are welcome here under the same provisions as everyone else.  Basically, just show respect for the other members and abide, in that process, with the 6 Rules.

My goal is that soon we will have additional "Hub Leaders" on this Hub and when that happens then disciplinary decisions will no longer be just up to either me or to the "Agoracom ADMINISTRATOR" since the future additional "Hub Leaders" will participate in decisions that have to be made to see that the 6 Rules are respected.  I consider the additions of future "Hub Leaders" as a clear indication of growth for this Hub and look forward to that development as an indication of progress for the Hub.  

So whether you post again here on this Hub is a decision for you to make.  I have clearly indicated the process to be followed should you desire to stay on this Hub.  

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply