Free

Hahaha! Pavel, your posts are always entertaining.  Specially this cool morning as I sip nice cup of coffee and try to think of you as someone who is older then 25, logically thinking you are married and might even have a kid.  Definitely you know a labor  process ( Did I guess two out of three?) .

I will come back to this later. But  for now little trip back in time:

If I remember correctly sometime in mid-summer you did napkin LAC value evaluation and they were somewhat accurate, your numbers for SP were around $12-14  and that would according to your conservative friend put value on LAC around $7. Heck, I even myself week or so later confirmed that LAC should be around $8 ( which got me in some trouble with TOB friend).

But  we were talking only about  Cauchari,  if we bring T-P in equation then picture should change drastically.

Yes , you might say T-P is still two years away before a production.  But !!! We not talking some mine , like cooper or any other ore mine, we are talking Lithium! And Lithium is hot nowadays.  Look what is going on with  new EV stocks, a lot of them  don’t have cars in production yet but their SP is high. What about battery stocks like QS- no battery for next few years but SP is whooping $62 !

Its call Fade, Hype or simply Hot sector. Lithium sector is hot and “rising water lifts all boats”. Evaluation is funny thing, look at Amazon or Tesla, are their stock really deserve to be that high?!

When it comes to the News-  Mr. Market does not know all details what is known to small group of LAC investors.  They will follow the news as it comes along and invest accordingly. So we are way ahead of the crowd in that area.  We all know why SP pulled back (ATM and Bang-boys) and we know why it will go up in next two month.

So maybe Lady is about to deliver , all she needs is a little Pitocin shot (as a partnership) to induce a labor. ;o)

Pavel, I understand you are not willing participant in EV  endeavor, and we can discus hidden EV pollution forever, but the fact is- all nations committed to this, so just enjoy the ride.

It is healthy to doubt your investment, but only  once a while .  Are you sure your name is not Thomas? (Just jerking your chain, don’t get upset).

Next time you visiting Brno – stop at that famous Stopkova Plzenska  and have few pivos , Kozel sounds good. Maybe LAC will make me rich so I can do the same,

Cheers.

Cal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply