Free

I don't know if anyone else beside me has become somewhat jaded, yet still appreciative, of Joe Lowry's videos.  I have to force myself to watch them sometimes, especially when a large part of one of his videos is allocated to off topic and/or self promotion air time.  Sometimes he crams 50% of the meat of the video in with extraneous material.  In no way am I suggesting that tons of information can not be gleaned by watching any of Joe Lowry's videos and, if the entertainment value is more important to the viewer than the informational content then on occasion he achieves the former at the expense of the latter.... on occasion.  Am I still a Joe Lowry fan?  Of course, and I always will be.

So with those comments initally about Mr. Lowry aside, I would like to give my analysis of Chip Russell's "style", especially since WB DT was kind enough to provide the link to that interview of Chip Russell of MassifCap.com via the Mining Stock Education.com Youtube video link.

To go right to the heart of the issue:  Chip Russell packs 3 to 4 hours of premium information about Lithium Americas Corporation in the 25 minutes or so of this 26 minute and 42 second video.

Clear your head first before watching this video because Chip Russell puts forward words as if they were coming out from a machine gun.  No wasted time or half hearted forays into "Entertainment".  He is nothing if he isn't "focused" on LAC.  

He gives an encyclopedic effort in a very short amount of time re: LAC.  If you are concerned about how to gain the most information about LAC in the shortest amount of time then Chip Russell is the answer to your prayers!

To say that I highly recommend watching this video is an extreme understatement.  Take 27 1/2 minutes.  The intro and the exit comments by the interviewer take up no more than a minute and a half... the rest is 95% premium content!! 

JMO, but Joe you could learn something from watching how Chip Russell gets the job done.  He is amazing!!  Still a fan, Joe, but you really need to see how Chip Russell does "it".

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply