Free

Thank you WB DT for sharing that Report. So what is now? As you noted yesterday – two scenarios  are possible. We all know that LAC's  SP parabolic breakout  can not last forever. How BLM announcement will effect this?  Looking at the chart - SP can go up some but eventually it absolutely has to come down and establish support levels, no doubt about it. I think most action will happen on Monday.

New support levels already beginning to show up around $ 16 -17 and $19sh levels.  That most likely will happen once SP enters into stagnation time , no news to push it , until late summer and Autumn when we can accept partnership announcement and end of construction.

Personally I am not trading my shares (never say never thou) but welcome consolidation, that needs to happen for SP to start another climb to upper $20-th by fourth quarter.

Pavel, I agree that we need volume to push SP and if suddenly more institutional investors decide to invest in LAC – that all bets are off.

I refuse to look at my account for the past few days , LOL.

Trader82, we all have our goals based on financial plan, age, etc. Good luck.

ElithX, if you looking to buy few shares – wait for MACD and RCI to turn negative, might take some time but it will.

Bassomatic, thanks for the video.

As LAC investors we all  going thru exciting time right now. Wish everyone on this board to reach their financial goals in this Year. Good Luck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply