Free

Hi Okiedo,

Thank you for your note. Firstly, I got the price wrong there – the share price has never reached $35, I was looking at some options ideas, so I must have taken that from there. Secondly, I guess, I just got lucky with the timing (unless of course Jon Evans reads this board too and got inspired). It just came to my mind, that since LAC valuation has practically no limits at the moment, the management should use that momentum. Not sure about details but about 10 mil share at around $25 would provide some pocket money, which can be well spent while building that mine. Not to mention, that lot of people is interested in Lithium nowadays, so it is good idea to have sufficient supply of new shares for them.

Not sure about that Super Bowl, but next time you guys speak to Jon Evans, just tell him, that you know really a good guy, dragged from the “dark financial side”, who could help him on financing ideas and especially on PR wording. And his fee is way cheaper, than those expensive US gurus :-). Do you remember, when I wrote here that with good PR wording, they could keep the share price raising? They better push the share price close to $40 and then, nobody would notice any dilution while taking another $300 mil. from shareholders.

Short term, we wont see $28 for some time, which means, I should not have listened to WB DB this time and sell. But eventually we get it back in half a year or so, once they provide info about their partnerships.

New Message
Please login to post a reply