Free
Message: Re: Who is Max Wilbert, you ask? Or, maybe you didn't ask. Maybe you should. Looks like he will be a burr under the LAC saddle.

WB DT, regarding your request to delete the links about the protest at Thacker Pass, I will respectfully decline. 

Your input is always appreciated because of the depth of your knowledge about LAC and your more than willingness to share that knowledge.  You have a passion for increasing all of our knowledge regarding matters pertaining to LAC. This forum, and myself personally, are already deep in your debt for your continued detailed and passionate shared research into all things LAC.  

I am leaving those links up for several reasons, but one that comes readily to mind is that the environmental activist in question also has the same measure of passion in pushing his agenda, whether his real purpose is altruistic or self agrandizement... it matters not.  The damage that this organized attempt to sabotage LAC's goal to develop Thacker Pass as one of the premier lithium mining sites in the world may be entirely illusory in the long run or it may actually undergo partuition so that an infant protest could evolve into a more mature movement that could pose as a real danger to the success of Thacker Pass, especially since we are 2 to 3 years away from production at that facility.  That gives this "environmental activist" a most valuable commodity on his side in order to give real life to his agenda:  time.

Thanks for your comment, WB DT.  There are still road blocks on the journey from development to production for LAC.  Max Wilbert is just one of those road blocks.  All  road blocks to that success are open to discussion here on this Hub now and for the future.   

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply