Free

OK, after the slide show comment:

Check out the Timeline slide for both Cauchari-Olaroz and for Thacker Pass

You might want to take a picture of the timeline for Cauchari-Olaroz.  It designates mid 2022 for production. 

At least it does as of today.  Stay tuned, things change and have changed often on that score for the Cauchari-Olaroz timeline.  It hasn't exactly been fixed in cement.

Now, for the really interesting factoid.  Go to the slide for the Timeline for Thacker Pass.  See where they have posted the date for "Production" at Thacker Pass?   Look again.  Keep looking.  Put your glasses on and look again!!!

The present Timeline for Thacker Pass, as evidenced by the slide for Thacker Pass in the March 2021 Investor Presenetation, does not list any date for commencing production.  It ain't there!!

This is a change, surprise????   Not.  My guess is that all of the recent litigation news has caused the company to erase from their slide show any reference on the Timeline to the date whereby "Production" is scheduled.  More likely it is a combination of the pending litigation and the fact that there is no "Strategic Partner" at this time for Thacker Pass. 

One more interesting factoid I found in the slide presentation was in reference to the DFS.  In the slide show it is not designated as the "Definitive Feasibility Study". .  

Slide #14 states:                "Feasibility Study (FS) underway"

So what is missing?  The word "Definitive" for one and for another thing, what does "underway" supposed to mean?  In what year do we find "underway"?

Language is very important in precisely conveying conceptual thought.  I would submit that the absence of any specific production date for Thacker Pass in this "Investor Presentation" and that the inclusion of the word "underway" in the description of a "Feasibility Study" that used to be referred to as the "Definitive Feasibility Study" are not just oversights by the administration, but instead are the deliberate use of precise language that is significantly different from language that the administration has used in the past.   JMO

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply