Free

Pavel, yes Brazil is in a bad shape, Argentina is doing better but still daily numbers are high.

AXP, I don’t think situation with PLL has anything to do with LAC pullback. Actually some investors sold PLL and bought LAC hoping that SP will hold since LAC already went thru with “offering”.

Which talking about $22 “offering” one would assume that management show some kind of concern for Big Funds and Institutions who bought LAC for that price and issue some kind of communique reassuring investors. But its like they don’t care.

Other companies always issue updates or something.  Originally years back  C-O was mine main reason  to invest, T-P was many years away. Now, T-P is still almost five years away but C-O is only one.  Matt B gives them generous 2-nd quarter :

Lithium Miners News For The Month Of March 2021 | Seeking Alpha

In actuality it is a third one and knowing how LAC likes to move goal post I would not be surprise if it’s a forth quarter when they actually start to produce. Still, it is sounds good ‘next year” so why don’t management tote their horn a bit.

Cauchari is important, that’s how LAC becomes a producer versa just a junior. C-O it is like learning to walk before flying ( Thacker-Pass).

But LAC management is acting as “dead walking”.

So, if its rotation what is going on in a market now or crazy run for bitcoin, management is doing poor job updating us on Argentina. Shame on them.

Argentina Coronavirus: 2,269,877 Cases and 54,946 Deaths - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

Argentina on 'right path' in fight against COVID-19: president

Xinhua | Updated: 2021-03-23 09:48

Elderly people wearing protective face masks wait in line outside the Luna Park stadium to receive a vaccine against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), in Buenos Aires, Argentina March 9, 2021. [Photo/Agencies]

BUENOS AIRES - Argentina is on the "right path" in the fight against the novel coronavirus disease, President Alberto Fernandez said on Monday, underscoring the importance of vaccines against the virus being considered a global public good available worldwide.

"We must preserve health before income, so we are concerned that the vaccine be free and that everyone have access to it," Fernandez said during a visit to a COVID-19 vaccination center at the National University of Lanus, on the southern outskirts of the capital Buenos Aires.

According to a statement from the president's office, Fernandez said the vaccine should not be conceived as a commercial product "but as a global good that everyone should be able to access".

The Argentine president also thanked healthcare workers for their dedication to combating the pandemic through a national vaccination campaign launched in December.

"My eternal gratitude to all of them," Fernandez said.

Argentina detected its first case of COVID-19 on March 3, 2020 and as of Sunday had accumulated 2,245,771 confirmed cases of infection and 54,545 deaths from the disease.

New Message
Please login to post a reply