Free

Getting the BLM ROD was a huge relief for me, and in my opinion greatly derisked the TP project. 

Now that there are multiple federal lawsuits trying to stop the mine construction (ie. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rgj.com/amp/4601075001) and since we do have more major permits to secure by end of year (hopefully), do these lawsuits post a real long-term risk to LAC.

I have virtually no experience with the legal process to bring a new mine to life. Perhaps there are others on this board that could shed a bit more life on what the BLM decision gurentee, and what it did not. I could see a lawsuit like this potentially cause LAC to adjust some of its mitigation plans, but the prospect that a project given the greenlight, could be stopped by a lawsuit is a bit frightening. 

I also wonder how this plays into the prospect of getting a strategic partner. Would a company want to attach themselves to an up and coming mining project that can be stalled or worse haulted. I just dont know enough about this process to know how much security LAC has at this point.

I understand the whole argument about lithium being a strategic element and the national security angle. I guess I am jist looking for some reassurance that chances are sooner or later TP will happen. 

Mar 30, 2021 09:02AM

Mar 30, 2021 08:06PM

Mar 31, 2021 08:33AM
Mar 31, 2021 09:05AM
Mar 31, 2021 09:26AM
Cal
Mar 31, 2021 10:22AM

Mar 31, 2021 01:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply