Free
Message: Notice to ALL Lithium Americas Agoracom Hub members

I posted this note earlier today and under a different heading that was not clearly linked with the message.  I am reposting it under the above title so as to hopefully catch the atention of all members of this Hub.  Same messge, just a different title.   Okiedo

15 April 2021

This week the LAC Agoracom.com Hub starts its second year of existence.  Without commenting on the positive and negative aspects of investing in LAC it is apparent that the members of this Hub retain an interest in everything related to LAC and to investing in lithium mining.  Information about both LAC and lithium mining is critical to the continued forebearance and patience of LAC investors.  This Hub has been blessed with a number of dedicated individuals who persist in discovering and sharing all aspects of both LAC and lithium mining in addition to the products for lithium, such as Electric Vehicles and Energy Storage Units and more.

It has been a long year, with many ups and downs in the story of LAC.  At the present moment the down side appears to have tipped the scales, but most of us here continue to believe that in the long run the scale will tip to the upside.  It isn't a matter of blind faith, but instead it is a conclusion based on the information about LAC, lithium mining, lithium demand and lithium products that gives us all hope in the long term perspective for LAC.  

This Hub now has a membership sufficient in numbers to make fundamental changes not possible in the preceding first year of its existence.  The most pressing issue is to expand the number of "Hub Leaders".  

I want each of you to take a moment to seriously consider your position as a Hub Leader here on the LAC Agoracom.com Hub.  I have PMd several, but if you are one that I did not send a private message to requesting your consideration for a leadership in the future of this Hub then don't let that be a barrier.  This Hub was never intended to be a one man dominated message board and it is time to bring in new leadership here.  I am requesting that anyone above the rank of "Mailroom" who is a member of this Hub contact me via a PM in the next couple of weeks and indicate your desire to be considered for having your name added as a "Hub Leader" here on this Hub.  I will submit all names of those who respond to our Agoracom Administrator the first week of May along with a request that the Hub Leader situation here should be expanded.

I believe it is fundamental to have more than one person in that role and I hope all of you will give this your consideration.  Hopefully we can acquire more than one new Hub Leader so that we will obtain an odd number of Hub Leaders in order that there is always a mechanism amongst Hub Leaders for a majority opinion should anything come up where the opinion is not unanimous on any issue.   

Thanks for your consideration.  I look forward to seeing some of you respond.   

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply