Free

Okiedo,  

I feel like a Padawan dispensing advise to great Yoda on this comment but please STAY THE COURSE.....I don't disagree with any of your thoughtful suggestions below but LAC management does not care at all about the short term stock price of LAC.  I would not if I was running the place and that position became crystal clear after we successfully raised the $500m. JE is on the record within the past month saying that the most difficult part of transioning from Private equity to being the CEO of LAC is dealing with retail investors like us.  I am happy to debate if JE and the rest of the LAC management team is what we need in the short term but I personally believe that we are lucky to have this seasoned crew at the steering wheel.  In my opinion, $22-$32 USD is a fair valuation for LAC today.  If this hits single digits I am going to buy more like I did in December when Bangchak was under a drunken liquidation spell.  The sky is the limit for the stock price when the milestones you documemted are complete, Li prices continue to rise and EV's take off.  GO LAC!!

WB

New Message
Please login to post a reply