Free

Thank you for your review of the podcast. Last night, I have overcome my adversity towards Joe Lowry (I would gladly provide my opinion about him here, but I am afraid, that few aspect of my point of view would be in an conflict with certain guidelines of this site) and have tried to listen to his podcast, just because of LAC.  Unfortunately fell asleep just after first commercial brake. However few thinks I remember:

1) Joe Lowry is always right.

2) Lithium industry would be absolutely meaningless without Joe Lowry, we are all grateful to have him there

3) Should God need Lithium, there is only one guy, able to help him :-).

4) Jon Evans does not give a damn about actual share price, he talks about the drop to recent level as just a tiny detail of a great picture. I just wonder, what those who invested in his secondary at $22 have to say about that.

5) On the other hand, he does not seem to be stupid, quite opposite I would say. Assuming, that his projections are at least half true, my pension should be secured :-). I personally do not believe, that 2 mill. tons will be used just in the US, but I am not expert here.

6) It looks like C-O should really open next year and they should be able to ramp annual production over 40ktp, which is good for LAC, because whatever is produced over this level goes to LAC (unless the contract was amended recently).

7) They have absolutely no clue, how much Lithium LAC can the production line deliver  from Thacker Pass. That really did impress me. But it looks like it is an industrial standard to build the factory and hope for the best. I find this quite cool.

Will continue toningt :-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply