Free

I had to post it in the Link Library.  Agoracom filter would not allow me to post it on the Discussion Forum.  It is a 29 minute video and has some errors, most glaring is the reference to Thacker Pass being only "a couple of miles" away from Tesla's Gigafactory in northern Nevada, but he gave a good summary of the PFS and a 10-K about Thacker Pass along with other views and information.  He has concluded that Tesla and LAC have a good liklihood of becoming partners at Thacker Pass.  I took that conclusion with a grain of salt, a term he uses over and over in the video, but who knows?  He might be right.  I doubt that, but I wouldn't complain loudly if such a marriage resulted in raising the Share Price up to $30+ or more USD. 

So, you have to check the Link Library if you want to see the video.  There are some other good links there and I would encourage the other "Hub Leaders" to start adding their own links to sites they feel would be informative about LAC for Agoracom members and non member casual readers of this LAC Hub. 

The Link Library is a potentially valuable tool here on this Hub that is, in my opinion, currently under appreciated and way, way under utilized.  How about it Hub Leaders, add some links!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply