Free

I confidently believe that TP can support 100k-150k MT per year overtime without any material expansion of the confirmed resource that was approved by the BLM/Feds back in January.  Just 6 months ago, LAC had next to nothing on their balance and had a material shareholder liquidating LAC stock because they needed to raise cash.

Prior to the ATM/Secondary,  I suspect LAC aimed low with their target DFS 20k-30k aspiration target. JE is on record that he only got back into the Li industry because of TP.  JE is also very conservative publicly and that Is exactly what we need while sitting on a volcano of untapped Li.  Don't get me wrong, LAC loves their massive C-O project but it is nothing when compared to what they own @TP and the new US domestic EV/Li agenda.  

I believe that the Biden administration has been coached that they only need to move forward with the "Trump Administration approved" TP project for now and then they can consider additional "holes in the ground" if/when TP runs out of bandwidth.  Biden is dealing with a ton of pressure from the far left of his party (Bernie/EW/AOC) so I suspect this is the environmental and public happy path for now. Thoughts?  GO LAC!!

WB

New Message
Please login to post a reply