Free
Jun 11, 2021 03:37PM

Thanks, ElithX.  I see nothing wrong with a circumspective speculation that essentially asks: "What if?"  You will have a range of different opinions to that question, hopefully all respective of you and your past contributions here.  I am looking forward to seeing the various replies.  I honestly have not speculated on that eventuality, but of course should it transpire then I would probably have to be happy with a share price oscilating in the $10 - $15 range, if that is even possible.  

Focusing exclusively on Cauchari-Olaroz might not even be the complete picture since "change" is always a factor in the equation and as the U.S. in reality faces a market where lithium and other minerals, some considered "essential", are more and more controlled by other countries ( some completely inimical to the best interests of the United States ) then public opinion toward mining of those minerals that are found in commercial extraction quantities within the borders of the United States may transmogrify 180 degrees, regardless of which political party is in power in the U.S.

Another factor, that can't be ruled out, is that administrations change as well.  Should the Republicans gain power again then they may, indeed, bring back in a political environment more responsive to expanding extraction of domestic minerals of all types, especially those that might at that time be near monopolies of other countries.

Bottom line:  the crystal ball is broken.  All speculation on that question is a WAG, but of course, everyone will still speculate.  That just goes with being an investor in LAC.  Part of the price of admission.

Jun 12, 2021 02:35PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply