Free
Message: Second response from LAC regarding Evans' absence from DOE lithium roundtable

And here is my son-in-law’s email:

“Hello, 

I am a long-term retail investor from Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been a shareholder since April of 2019. Since then, I have made LAC the largest holding in my humble personal portfolio. I've enjoyed growing with Lithium Americas. I have every intention of maintaining/ growing my position in LAC in the coming weeks, months, and years because I am a strong believer in the company's leadership and vision. 

I have never reached out to IR before because I have had full faith that Lithium Americas has been transparent every step of the way. 

I am writing to inquire about Evans' absence from today's U.S. Department of Energy Roundtable: A National Lithium Battery Blueprint. Evans' participation was advertised on LAC's twitter (the tweet has since been deleted). The host, at the beginning of the session, also mentioned that Evans would be speaking. 

Are you able to shed any light on this absence? I am thinking that the federal government may not want to come across as having a conflict of interest on their hands because they are the defendant in the upcoming court proceedings; however, I would appreciate any information you are able to provide.

Again, I am a true supporter and believer. I only write this message today because I feel this is the first time I have been surprised by Lithium Americas' communications. 

I look forward to hearing from you.”

And their response:

“Thank you for your interest and long-time support of Lithium Americas.

Jon’s absence this morning was due to unfortunate timing. You have very good instincts and should trust your gut!

The Department of Energy is aware of LAC and Thacker Pass, and we are confident that the project will play a key role in Americas supply chain solution.

Best regards,”

New Message
Please login to post a reply