Free

OK, I seem to be viewing more and more over on TOB lately, especially since the departure of the chief instigator of problems on that venue and since the amount of Cartoon Land type posts has at least diminished somewhat from the plethora of such childish contributions in the not too distant past on that venue. TOB certainly has made some changes for the better and has returned to being an excellent source of information once again.

I digress, the reason for this post by me today is that I am lifting the astute analysis of "Tony" that I saw on TOB in order to bring his analysis over to this venue.  Just wanted to be sure to give Tony credit for his analysis:

"Thus far LAC has had nothing but support from the state of Nevada and the Federal government. Transparency, and doing things the right way. PLL lied to investors, why were they so scared to apply for permits? They took Teslas money first, and we should not. Other battery manufacturer will pay LAC well for their transparency, processes, and social capita. PLL just made LAC look like the value pic of the century. TP is'nt even priced in folks. All aboard, this plane is set for takeoff..."

Let's "Do the Du" and get on with it, eh?  The "Du" is currently a cloud over the future of Lithium Nevada's Thacker Pass mine construction, but after reading the second installment of Professor Glenn C. Miller today, kindly linked here by JDubski, I am encouraged that Judge Du has significant positive information available to her to make a decision favorable to the Thacker Pass mine and that LAC has taken the correct steps in ameliorating  the difficulties in a very significant fashion that includes attending to the bulk of the fears and considerations of Humboldt County ranchers and residents, all Humboldt County residents.

The outreach done by LAC certainly seems more like a textbook of "How to Do It" in reference to the long process of turning a lithium mining claim from a concept to a shovel ready project. 

It appears that PLL, on the other hand, failed to read the textbook authored by LAC and now is paying the price.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply