Free

ElithX:  "The outcome I wonder most about is how the SP will react to more split descision (most likely outcome IMO), kicking the can down the road? I suspect there will be some short term investors that will jump ship, frustrated they are not going to get the quick "pop" they were hoping for (especially with most indexes at record highs now). But I don't suspect this will be sustained at all, and any dips would be bought up pretty quickly."

I agree, a definite possibility.  We shouldn't forget that this current situation is in reference to a temporary Injunction and that Judge Du has reserved a decision on the larger question until January 2022 anyway, so... the can has already been kicked down the road in terms of an ultimate decision.  Regardless of whether or not the Defendant wins this early skirmish we still have the "Big One" to win in January, but the immediate knee jerk action by the market will still be negative in regard to any initial win for the Plaintiff, whether as originally scheduled on 29 July or whether it is delayed ( as per the situation possible and oulined by Max Wilbert in his video ) until sometime in August.

I suspect that if the decision on the Injunction is delayed on into August that the share price for LAC will still take a negative hit in the interim and be incorrectly interpreted by many as a victory for the Plaintiff, although in reality it would just be a delayed decision. 

A key element remains whether or not Judge Du will allow the people of Red Mountain and the Reno Sparks Indian Colony to enter the action. 

And the beat goes on!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply