Free

Thanks for posting that NDEP brochure about the process of securing mining permits on TOB, WB.  I took the liberty of using the link you provided and added it to our Link Library.  

Yes, the focus is on 29 July, but the reality is that that battle may indeed be postponed and it isn't as though the war will be over with after she decides on the Injunction issue.  No matter what happens, we still have to get through her decision in January of 2022... unless, of course, as you suggested, that she proceeds to even that decision quicker.  The legal system doesn't have a reputation for speed, so I strongly suspect we will still be in "Anticipation Mode" until we see her final decision on the larger issue.  In the meantime:  the Soap Opera and drama continue to unfold.  

I thoght it was very interesting in viewing that half hour video fo Max Wilbert that he is anticipating that the Plaintiffs will lose on this initial battle involving the question of the Injunction.  Hope he is right.... about that at least.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply