Free

Cornergrinders: "Wow Pavel thats a poor statement to make."

Yup, I understand that sentiment, Cornergrinders.  Knowing Pavel by his past performance I can truthfully say that I suspect he was using a tool that he frequently uses in his posts:  sarcasm.  I think he was painting a picture of how the environmental activists would characterize the situation at Thacker Pass by an opportunistic and money grubbing LAC.  

Please note, everyone, that my last sentence in the above paragraph also has an element of sarcasm that does not reflect my own feelings about the matter.

Stamina and persistence are words that best characterize any long term LAC investor at this time in the development of the company.  Whether or not those characteristics will withdstand the "looking in the rear view mirror test" 5 years down the road, make that 1 year down the road, are anyone's guess.

"Onward through the FOG!" seems to take on new meaning to me everyday as an LAC investor.  I think that each of us correctly assesses that if LAC successfully negotiates the maze and trials ahead in order to bring Thacker Pass to fruition then we, as individuals and collectively, will harvest significant financial benefit at that point in time.  Is that point in time illusory or will it become actual?  We all have our own prognostication at this point.

Best wishes.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply