Free
Aug 06, 2021 11:32PM

Good video, WB. Few  points got my attention:

Thanks to scribing technology – Plant emissions equal to a heavy duty truck, that’s pretty good.

They already hiring local tribe members , good move and that type of hiring should get better.

LAC bought a ranch to take care their water needs, interesting and smart chess move. Listening about ranch  alfalfa business I remember when I was young living on a small farm and raising hay/alfalfa… you can not make any money  even in a horse country , just gives you some kind of income to write of on taxes. So I understand why local farmer was happy to get out from alfalfa, LOL.

Also, ranchers exciting about opportunity of LAC’s higher paid jobs  to bring their kids back from towns.

So, a lot of stuff we don’t hear from media while  local folks have different idea. 

Pavel,   remember old American movie “ Russians are coming” ?  Well, they are not, it is Chinese who becoming number one economy in a world.

Like it or not…  My grand daughter is taking Chinese in her collage,  I think every young businessmen should. Relationship with Gang will benefit LAC tremendously.

All ahead.

Aug 07, 2021 11:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply