Free

Counterpressure from Hedge Funds and Profit Taking has started a temporary move South in the share price.  It is only temporary.  There was bound to be a swing back in the share price since there was nothing specific to LAC and Lithium Nevada in recent news to sustain the rising of the share price. 

I don't see any appearance of a significant partner, "Deep Pockets", on the immediate horizon being that any such entity would be well aware of the Piedmont situation as a precedent against premature signing of an agreement with a lithium mining company that has not jumped through all the hoops of government and judicial restraint first.  I believe Piedmont's mistake has served as a lesson to all Sugar Daddys who might otherwise pour huge amounts of investment cash into Lithium Nevada, especially as a lesson to Tesla who was burned by the Piedmont exposure. 

Of course, this is just an opinion, but I don't believe Tesla or any other "Big Company" is going to throw themselves into the LAC/Lithium Nevada ring until Judge Du gives her Pontifical Blessing. 

You have the right and the privilige to disagree with my opinion. 

No one really knows, not even "the Shadow".   

Okiedo

Aug 12, 2021 05:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply