Free
Cal
Aug 26, 2021 06:43PM

Excellent find, Cal.  This goes to the very character of this Agoracom Hub.  The members here are all presumably LAC investors.  For myself I have a big hunk of change riding on what happens to LAC.  "Big hunk of change" being an entirely subjective quantitative statement and interpretation will be different depending on who is evaluating the details of that proclamation.  Just let it suffice that I live in Nevada, where gambling is legal, and I rolled the dice on LAC.

Back to why your post, Cal, goes to the very nature of this Hub.  The thing that distinguishes this Agoracom LAC Hub from other message boards about LAC is that this Hub provides an opportunity to look at information both favorable and unfavorable in regards to LAC.  I like to think of it as being able to examine the warts as well as the Roses in realtionship to LAC.  I would say something like "Fair and Balanced", but I vaguely recall some other organization has claimed that descriptive phrase.

Now, before I rile someone up to the point of ignition let me "perfectly clear".  It isn't that I am hoping to find information showing the warts.  What it is, "is", I don't want to hide in the sand if there are any warts.

This legal thing with LAC is like a maze that must be successfully negotiated, despite the fact that negotiation of the maze is and will be a real pain in the keester for all of us.  It ain't fun.  I am impressed, like the rest of you, with the legal power that LAC has obtained and as shown by the "victory" that LAC had back in July.  The article Cal posted, regardless of it inimical source, is still valuable in keeping us all focused on the real challenges associated with the journey through this maze and should keep us from falling into the trap of viewing everything associated with LAC through Rose Colored glasses.  It doesn't hurt to stay "real". 

Thanks, Cal!  

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply