Free

Pavel, I guess you haven't heard about the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center?  It is located near Fernley, Nevada in Storey County, Nevada... not far from Sparks and Reno, Nevada.  There is a little company co-located in the TRIC industrial park that I believe you have read about: 

Tesla.  

Well, in that same TRIC there is another company which you apparently have not read or heard about:  American Battery Technology Company.

Pavel quote, in reference to Tesla: "The company is exactly what I have them expected to be.: exporters of used batteries into China."

Oh, contrare, Pavel.  Please inform yourself about the purpose of ABTC and why that company chose to establish its new plant co-existent at TRIC with the Tesla Gigafactory.  Perhaps your views on Tesla exporting batteries to China might be subject to reappraisal?

Plant Updates - American Battery Technology Company

Sustainability - American Battery Technology Company

There is that word again:  "Sustainability"   Seems like we have seen that word before in reference to LAC.  Like a bad penny, it has come back again:  Sustainability.

American Battery Metals Corporation Entered into Escrow on Property Located in Tahoe Reno Industrial Park (yahoo.com)

New Message
Please login to post a reply