Free

I m still vacationing in Carolinas and try to keep my sabbatical from message boards but thought occasional comment is fine, thou my fingers too fat for my iPhone. 
Anyway, as I mention before LAC SP is not going anywhere in the near future , at this point it is news driven and we all know the time for such an event. So as I m looking at my chart - SP will be continue flactuate between support at $20.40 and resistance at $23.50 we can call it a doldrums of October. I mention before that pretax selling can push SP to test even $19.50 support, very unpopular post on TOB. But early in September I also point out that SP eventually can reach $28 by end of the year, so our friend Morgan is not first to mention that target. Why in December? Becouse someone selling LAC for tax pourpose and had to wait 30 days to get in - absolutely does not want to be out of stock in December, so all selling has to be done either in October or early November. December is pre- verdict time with possible run to $28 . G.L. all longs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply