Free

LAC:

24.24+2.68 (+12.43%)

Closing Share Price today, 12 October 2021 on the NYSE!!!!

Not to mentiion, OK I will mention it....   Over 9.5 Million Shares traded today and the RS number has increased from 90 to 93.

This is really BIG news, guys.  I know we are all speculating about Thacker Pass as opposed to Cauchari-Olaroz, supply chain issues, what Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd is going to do, who will be the Big Pockets Finance Partner for Thacker Pass, what will be the near and far term future for lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide prices, what will "Du" Process decide, will the U.S. government help or hinder any type of mining extraction in the life of this present Administration in Washington ( not to mention Lithium mining extraction ), etc....... but really guys.  Really???   Aren't you all just a little excited about today's Share price action?

I find it terrific to be excited about such a huge increase in Share Price accompanied by twice the Average Daily Volume....on a TUESDAY!!!   For crying outloud, guys.  It is OK to celebrate.... just a little, maybe a lot.  Sure, I know the inevitable Profit taking will lower the Share Price back from the stratosphere, but who knows.... maybe we will reach orbital height for a short time later this week??  Anyway, I am celebrating todays share price action.  I don't remember ever seeing LAC go UP $2.68 USD on one trading day before.  If it did then I must have slept through it.

Best to all of you.   Okiedo
New Message
Please login to post a reply