Free
Oct 25, 2021 10:20AM

Just for the record, I was never part of TSLAQ, but I did indeed bet on TSLA going buts with Model 3 ramp and lost. After that, it came to my attention, that someone is messing up with very long and out of the money call options, but I was stupid enough not to see the impact of so called "gamma squeeze" on the share price. Would I understand that earlier, I would almost certainly bet significant portion of my portfolio on TSLA. Money do not smell and moral integrity is no longer something which is part of the Anglo-Saxon (financial) world (Evans is probably the last man standing).

So I did indeed screwed up with TSLA twice. But you are wrong. I do have respect for Musk. The way he is able to mess (there is more appropriate 4 letter world, but Okiedo would not approve that) with the US economy is rather impressive. I am quite attracted by evil and destruction (Ezekiel 25:17). Few more “entrepreneurs” like him would almost certainly destroy the US financial system, of course with the great help of the US fiscal policy.

Regarding the alleged purchase of Teslas by Hertz: I have thought that this company has already went bankrupt few months ago. I remember seeing in Tesla’s quarterly reports large order of a single customer in the account receivable, I just wonder if this is one of them. Either way, running a large rental fleet of cars which are so defective as Tesla is definitely a brave decision.

Oct 25, 2021 03:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply