Dec 07, 2021 04:23PM
Dec 07, 2021 04:51PM
Dec 08, 2021 03:42PM
Dec 08, 2021 04:02PM
Dec 08, 2021 04:29PM
Cal
Dec 08, 2021 05:06PM

MostlyTonic:  "Long time lurker, first time poster. "

Welcome, MT!!  Glad to have another Agoracom member here on this Hub.  Per usual procedure I want to start off by my own 5 out of 5 point evaluation and encourage all other present members of this Hub to do the same.  We aren't exactly a huge group here on the LAC Agoracom Hub, but what the Hub lacks in numbers it compensates for in enthusiasm and dedication to providing intelligent and informative posts about LAC, lithium mining and processing and the use of lithium in an abundance of industries including, but not limited to, Electric Vehicles.

You will find differences of opinion here on various subjects, but differences presented with a congenial respect for honest opinions that may or may not line up with our own.  Emphasis is on "congenial" as per the 6 Rules of Agoracom.

So glad to see you merge out of the "lurker" status, MT.  Looking forward to reading many posts with your moniker here in the future.

I am requesting that all of the other members here submit their own 5 out of 5 point evaluation as part of the welcome for your participation here.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply