Free
Message: Very curious about how members here feel about Jerry's post over on TOB

LIT 86.90 -0.38 -0.44 : Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF - Yahoo Finance

Some of you might disagree but I know for sure that major trading/investment institutions are hiring top notch analysts who running complicated software to see how they can trade , buy/sell/options to maximize their profits. Working in different institutions but using typical or common software they unknowingly working tighter in unison against common investor. You have to be very good and keep cool head to be in a game.

As I posted on TOB :”… You might not believe me, but I experienced computerized manipulation. Years ago I traded GLD and placed stop-loss $10 below running SP, "computers see" this and somehow lower the price just for few minutes to get my  and everyone who thought playing save shares, then got SP back up. I will never use stop-loss again, options can be manipulated also, LAC is $40 stock today, so..

Just like I Morgan and company knows very well that LAC is $40 stock, my bad was I completely forgot about FED meeting which threw monkey wrench in Christmas rally.  LAC will reach $40 but most likely in January-February.

And of course same FED meeting pulled all stock market down, as we know : rising water raising all boats , opposite also is true.

Go LAC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply