Free

Contrast Glenn Miller's input in this article with that of Max Wilbert.

Dr. Miller:  "Those who say it isn't going to make any difference, they're simply wrong," Miller said. "Radical environmentalists are going to argue that the only way to solve the climate change problem is to drive a whole lot less and to not burn gasoline or coal. Well, that's not going to happen -- the demands of society are set so we're going to have to have an active transportation industry."

Miller told CNN that lithium is the key ingredient that will power the transition to electric vehicles.
"There's no other metal that can work as well as lithium," Miller said. "We're going to need a lot of batteries to run the cars that we're going to have on the road. It's going to be a very positive contribution to mitigating climate change.

Wilbert:  "Our laws haven't caught up to the reality of what's happening to our planet, and so people might have to break the law in order to change what's happening," he said. 

The difference says it all.  Two different views, two different perspectives.  One with respect for the law and one determined to have his own way regardless of the law.

I may not be 100% in my analysis of this comparison, but it sure sounds like one could be classified as "Criminal" and the other be classified as "Responsible Citizen".  How do you see it? 

I am waiting to see Wilbert's booking photo so I can hang it prominently on the wall.  JMO

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply