Free
Dec 31, 2021 01:01PM

Thanks Kate. Oy, I find it hard to determine the impact of the filing, but it would apear to me that the jist is the plaintiffs are not happy with the manner in which the Court seems to be accepting the defendants' positions more than theirs, with respect to both documents accepted to be included for discovery and the categorization of those documents. So maybe they're arguing that the Court should both increase its scope and consider more deeply the rationale for not including some documents (they want the Court to rule on nine categories of documents as opposed to the three broader categories the defendants used and the Court has to date accepted). 

So to me as an absolute novice I would say that the defendants believe the Court is siding on this issue more with the defendants than with them and their throwing another hail Mary. I know there are many here that will have a much more detailed analysis of the document, and I look forward to being expanded upon and quite likely corrected. 

Happy New Year everyone!

Jan 03, 2022 12:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply