Free
Message: The fight goes on. Environmentalist activists vs project construction that might be truly more environmentally beneficial in the long run

Just when we thought it is safe to start trading again according to LAC future earnings and SP stochastics – FED thru us a monkey wrench with accelerating “tapering”. Not that I supported printing money anyway but acceleration did not help. Then we have uneducated analysts who do not understand that $400ml LAC spending is not on some construction material  but will  increase their future mining resources which will pay three-fold or more at least.

So were is SP ? We are back to “oversold” in $29 range. One thing for sure- strong support at $28 will keep it from going any lower hopefully,  until buyers comeback. I was about to finish my post when I come across this article, is this why SP is lugging? Nuts.

"Lithium Americas Corp. with ticker code (LAC) now have 5 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ‘Hold’. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 44 and 30 with the average target price sitting at 35.8. Given that the stocks previous close was at 33.73 this indicates there is a potential upside of 6.1%. The 50 day MA is 32.06 while the 200 day moving average is 20.54. The company has a market capitalisation of $3,732m. You can visit the company’s website by visiting: https://www.lithiumamericas.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply