Free
Message: Re: Multiple Posts of the same message on Thacker Pass

Explanation:  I didn't realize these had been successfully posted until after the 5 minutes that Agoracom allows for each member to delete or edit their posts.  Reason:  The message I got from Agoracom each time I attempted to post the message about the Thacker Pass Slide Show was that the message couldn't be posted, so I "assumed" that all of my multiple efforts to post it were in vain, when in fact they had been posted.

I have forgotten the exact wording that I received with each effort, but the message was clear that my attempt to post the message was NOT successful, when in realtiy, they had been posted after all.

I know the same thing has happened to other members here on this message board.  Unfortunately, Agoracom at the present time only gives each member an initial 5 minutes of time to edit or delete their post after they have punched on the "Submit" button. 

I would have checked my posts to see if they needed "Editing", but what was the point since the message I got from Agoracom was that the attempts were all rejected and not posted.

Agoracom doesn't have many flaws, but this one can be a real pain and, hopefully, Agoracom will entertain the idea of changing that allotment time for editing and removing posts to at least a full 24 hours for the member who posts the message.  Even making it only one hour would be so much better than the present 5 minute limitation.  JMO

I am truly sorry for the unintended multiple posts.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply