Free
Message: Re: Good News-Bad News viewpoints on Lithium Americas

Thanks for all of your comments, Jimmyll, even the ones about walking the dog.  I don't have any dogs at home right now, only 6 loud parrots to put up with and provide for their cacophonous demands. 

I do have some stocks that are "dogs" right now but I don't include LAC in that category.  However, LAC does need to be walked for sure.... a long walk up the hill would be nice.  $75 dollars a share was offered truly in jest.... this year, but who knows for the future, eh?

As far as world events affecting the stock market in general and LAC in particular we have a plethora of possible monkey wrenches on the world scene and the geopolitical situation in Europe is only the one currently making the most noise, there are so many others.  Then, of course amongst that basket of wrenches exists the ever present possibility of severe natural disasters, disease manifiestations including but not limited to the never ending variations on a theme of SARS-CoV-2, possible abandonment of the U.S. Dollar as the standard for international commerce transactions, domestic unrest in any and all world countries that coincides with internal instability in political and economic institutions, ad infinitum. 

Uncertainty is a factor in the poker game of life that can never be taken for granted to not project itself in an unseemly manner and to flip the playing table over violently so as to destroy the best laid plans of any individual, company, organization or country.  It is a risk we live with as part of the price of admissin to "the game".  It is a factor germain to the game of investment and try as we might to shove it to the back of our minds as a defense mechanism the farther we sublimate uncertainty the more likely it is to raise its immensly ugly head when we least expect it.  It is what it is, much like the Fog of War. 

All we can do is go Onward Through the Fog!

And today there is a heck of a lot of Fog.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply