Free

Cal – I find your last post to be more balanced and easier to get behind. Let me point out something. Recently as I recall you were mentioning a triple bottom. I’m guessing this was 4+ weeks ago. What major event happened? The rate increase from the Feds was just an announcement with many wondering if it will really happen and no one has a solid grasp on how many. Is it going to be 1 or 6 .25% hikes this year? I would say FB was the cause of LAC hitting nearly $25 this morning. Down 25% in a day… My lord. It just seems to me there are many more outside forces in 2022 than in 2021 that are likely going to influence LAC negatively despite the incredible assets and management within LAC.  But long term we will be fine.

As you know I don’t believe in charts but with that said I do enjoy hearing your take. And surprisingly I often find my instincts fairly in line, at times. For example - I just initiated a small LAC buy order at $24.00 good for a week on Monday.

You’re hoping for mid-30s by year’s end and Okiedo is hoping for $75 (a little poke). I’ve positioned myself for over $35 by June with puts and calls.

Thanks, Cal for all your input and professional demeanor here AG. We are lucky to have people like you and especially a hub leader like Okiedo that spends a tremendous amount of time keeping us all engaged.

Okiedo, I hope you take time during the day to walk your dog and get a bit of exercise in the sun. Maybe take some vitamin D3 this morning, grab a blanket and skip the walk this morning. Just a bit of humor but thanks, truly. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply