Free

Jimmll: C-O Offtake   "Does anyone know the specific details? Who's purchasing and pricing structure/terms?"

Refer to the January 2022 Invertor Presentation Slide Show, page 8:

" Ganfeng Lithium (51%) and Lithium Americas (49%) own 91.5% interest3 and are entitled to 100% of production3

Offtake agreements in place for over 80% of LAC’s share of planned Stage 1 production at market prices (Stage 2 fully un-committed)"

3   "In early April 2021, the Jujuy Energia y Mineria Sociedad del Estado (“JEMSE”), a company owned by the Government of Jujuy province, completed the exercise of its participation right. JEMSE is entitled to 8.5% of the future dividends from Caucharí-Olaroz less deductions to reflect Ganfeng and Lithium Americas’ equity and debt investments. Refer to the Company’s MD&A for the period ended September 30, 2021 for additional details"

OK, the MD&A referred to in the January 2022 Investor Presentation Slide Show is linked below:

lac-ex992_287.htm (sec.gov)

I just did a very perfunctory glance at that document and I couldn't find any  more details about the Off Take Agreements, but at least we know from the January 2022 document that Stage 2 is "fully un-committed".  

MD&A is an acronym for:  Management's Discussion and Analysis

I don't believet they have released another one of these MD&A reports since Sept of last year, however it should be noted that 3 March 2021 was the date of the "Annual Report" of LAC, the 40-F filing.  So, we should expect a similar report filing next month in order to obtain additional details.

Hopefully another member here will be able to step up and provide better information on the Off Take situation.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply