Free

You so clearly laid out what a lot of us have been thinking. I've heard a lot of opinions on how the spinoff could happen and it's implications for us investors (most seems to believe we will get shares in each company based on the ratio or value between them, which who knows what that would be), but in the end we just don't know at this point. I am hoping that we may get a few more hints in the earnings report due in a few days I believe (although I am not holding my breath).

The thought about internal direction disagreemnts did cross my mind, regarding where LAC is making investments into (South America VS North America). I never have said this publically, since I have absolutely no basis for this, so any speculation is just me imaging things. But if this scenario has any reality to it, I do remeber other longer term LAC holders mentioning that when Evans came on board, TP was his main reason, so I would be almost positive he would move over to that company. 

So many questions, so few answers at this point. I guess we will just have to continue to wait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply