Free

Super post that just describes how extreme an earnings is possible for Lac if the Lithium price is over $ 40. The price of lithium can always be debated, but I have the opinion that we are in a super trend for raw materials in general. This is based on the premise that the green transition will require huge investments in both new technologies and infrastructure.

Therefore, the conclusion for Lac is:

- runs Agentina projects without political interference

- we can soon get started with the establishment of Tacker

do we achieve that? it is only to sit back and enjoy the upturn over the next many years. Those who read business years ago can probably remember what was described as the Boston model. What is important in this model is that you as a company have both a cash cow and new things along the way, at the same time as something is being phased out.

Here, Lac is heading into a cahcow (CO), and new opportunities are there for both Nevada and new projects in Agentina, and they have nothing under phasing out. This tells that SP should soon only be able to go one way and that is up. Of course, we are affected by interest rate rises and a slowdown in the economy. Bid is still that we reach SP $ 50 to 70.

And I still buy small portions when I can afford it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply