Free

WB DT, yup... missed it!  Thanks for your correction, WB DT.  I definitely did remember her comment about wanting to tie things up before construction season and that comment stuck in my brain.  So, I suppose the next question is what will be the rationale for the next movement of the goal post past August and September on into 2023? 

There is no doubt in my mind that the propensity of the entire legal system to procrastinate is an essential element of "normal", not just in relationship to this case with LAC but in relationship to most any other aspect of both Civil and Criminal Court cases.  The fact that the delay in a decision, regardless of what is the specific cause of that delay, results in a significant postponement in the ability of a company to proceed to construction on a multi-million dollar project.  In this case it has to do with the proposed construction of a lithium mine, but how many countless other major construction projects are currently, and have in the past, been held up while some legal point of order is at hand?

It is what it is.

My comment obviously is made out of frustration that had its start back in the Western Lithium days of old.

At any rate, I definitely do appreciate your comment and correction, WB DT.  Thanks!

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply