Free

With all good news which most likely will happen this Fall ( beginning of Argentina production and judge Du decision) it is hard to be optimistic about LAC SP performance this year.  
As we all know that LAC SP willingly or not attached to overall Market .

And Mister Market looks awful for the next 6 month. That old cliche : water lifts all boats, and visa versa will hinder LAC SP performance.
Let’s face it - we are in the Recession and they way things are going- Depression can happen also. So the question for us- will the super strong support at $24 will hold forever? It held yesterday and so far it has been reliable support.
 But what if Crash happens? Geo-political situation in Eastern Europe is terrible. Next week Russia will celebrate their victory Day on May 9. If Putin announce that War is over  (with limited victory) then stock market and Lac will go up , if not…. Then we have governments who completely ignore N wold, I mean nuclear thereat. If such even to occur even on limited scale- Market would definitely crash , LAC included.
Regardless, I see economy this summer is stalling and we should all take a critical look on our expectation for LAC SP this year. Even with all good news for LAC shareholders at the end of this year I see SP will go up to mid-$30 - $40 range.  depression is very likely so possibility for LAC shareholders achieve all benefits migh shifted for another two or there years , just in time for T- P production . Please someone convince me otherwise.

New Message
Please login to post a reply