Free

I have no doubt at all that we will see $ 30 again this year, and still see a level between 50 and $ 70 as my goal. There is no doubt that with production in Argentina we will be able to keep the worst costs at bay.

At the moment, it is precisely the companies that do not have earnings that are being hit extra hard. High interest rates and inflation are always poison for development companies.

You mention that EV sales may go down, forget it, because as soon as the war in Ukraine and security of supply starts to come back, EV sales will explode and the Lithium supply will again come under gigantic pressure. If we are to keep transport costs down, both economically and in terms of CO2, EV conversion just needs to be geared up. Of course, hydrogen will also be important especially for the larger vehicles.

The only thing that bothers me is that I do not have large free funds to supplement heavily. Do not dare to borrow money, as interest rates are rising and inflation, energy prices are hitting hard on us homeowners. For lac should lie to a a winner over the next 5 years.

Note also, have you heard insiders and large investors they have sold, no, but the short share has gone up and there should be a closure during the year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply