Free

Cal:  "If JE was serious about splitting the company , and I am sure he was, then it is a very hard work which is happening now. Serious accounting needs to be done, negotiations with Gang management, etc. That what I meant by "brewing", sorry if I was not clear enough. That work needs to be done now if LAC wants to apply for the government loan right after judge Du decision which is just 5 month away."

Cal, the bold type in your quote was added by me.  I agree: "That work needs to be done now".  I think JE has to be "serious" about splitting the company and I have stated those reasons in previous posts.  I believe the ultimate success of Thacker Pass is dependent on separating what is happening in South America from LAC's ambitions in North America.  The ties to Ganfeng will be like an anvil around the neck of LAC for developing projects here in the U.S. and in Canada, and more so as time goes on and relations strain even farther between the U.S. and China and between Canada and China.  

This current 11% Chinese ownership is going to have a stronger and stronger smell to it and it is not going to age like a fine wine over time, it is only going to have a higher stink as far as the geopolitical reality of LAC operating in North America is concerned.

I look forward to the split and the sooner the better.

In only my opinion, of course, huble or otherwise.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply