May 26, 2022 04:02PM

May 27, 2022 11:06AM
May 27, 2022 01:47PM
May 28, 2022 01:28AM

May 28, 2022 05:01PM

May 28, 2022 05:02PM

May 28, 2022 05:04PM
May 29, 2022 11:41AM

HC, thanks for your input.  I see that you also had problems with multiple posting (2X in your case) of the same message.  Fortunately, in your situation I had the option to remove one of those and I did remove it so that you just have one copy of this post now on the Discussion Forum.  I wish I had been presented with the same option, to remove the copies, for when I posted the same thing 4 times, but it wasn't an option open to me.

Just a related note to all members of this Hub, when you see that someone, anyone of our regular members, has posted something 2, 3 or 4 times and it is the same message then take it as an unintentional mistake and IF Agoracom gives you the option to delete the extra copies of that message then please go ahead and do so.  Just leave the first message intact.  I don't remember what the "Rank" requirement is for having that option, but most of you already have Treasurer, Vice President or President rank.  I have no idea why or when I am presented with the option to remove a post, but sometimes I have it and sometimes I don't.  When I do have that option I take it seriously and only use it if the post is a blatant violation of the 6 Rules or it is a situation like the one above where HC unintentionally posted the same note twice and I removed one of them so as to not have a duplicate posting.  

Please don't remove a post just because you disagree with the substance of the post, unless of course, that post is indeed a clear violation of the 6 rules or is an obvious multiple posting of the same exact post and you are reducing that repetition down to just the original post.  If the post is not a clear violation and you just don't like the post then that is not a sufficient reason to remove it.  Also, if the post is a clear violation then you need to go ahead and file a "Violation" complaint with Agoracom as well.

OK, so what is a "clear violation" example?  If, for example, someone made a post on this Hub that was a solicitation for you to buy a stock picking service and had nothing whatsoever to do with LAC then that would be a clear violation.  If, someone posted something that was an obvious solicitation for you to vote a particular way for a particular election ( regardless of the issue or the candidate ) then that also would be a clear violation.  This is not a political Hub and regardless of whether you are Liberal, Conservative or IDGAD ( I don't give a damn ), it is irrelevant because this is a Hub about a Small Cap Lithium mining company, lithium mining and processing and lithium products period.  We all have access to plenty of other venues where those views can be appropriately discussed, argued, debated, etc.  One exception about politics, would be a discussion of political issues that directly effect LAC, lithium mining and lithium products.... but be careful!  As an example of an exception, I have myself discussed the possible political repercussions of the China-Argentina connection as it relates to LAC's minig activities in Argentina.  Others have mentioned the U.S. present Administration's statements and views about promoting the lithium supply chain here in the U.S. and have related that to the future of LAC and Thacker Pass, all legitimate discussions here on this Hub.  Trump vs Biden type posts are most likely going to violate the 6 Rules, so try to stay away from those obvious potentially volatile areas, especially if there is no direct link in your post to lithium mining, LAC and lithium products.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply