Free

WB DT, I actually agree with you.  I don't expect a lot this summer and that is why I was truly surprised to see LAC close today above $28. 

I suspect your time line is tied up with the Du factor and the Commissioning date for Cauchari-Olaroz, if so then that is an entirely reasonable position to take.  The fact that it is both logical and reasonable doesn't mean I will turn a blind eye should the vicissitudes of the market place decide to ignore the need for those obvious milestones in order to wake the share price up from its sonorous departure from the plus $40 range it reached late last year.

Who really knows, WB DT, Craig Austin might entertain us with another one of his Pom Pom pieces about the positive future of LAC so that we might see 1 or 2 days of an incline ( before the follow up decline ) to the metric we are all interested in:  the share price.  Perhaps it will be some announcement from the Biden Administration noting how that Administration will finally implement important measures here in the U.S. to actually secure a domestic supply chain from mine to battery for lithium ( No, for myself that probability I rate as next to Zero, but "it could happen?", maybe in another dimension ). 

Perhaps Mr. Lithium will come up with another of his seemingly hundreds of Pod casts trumpteting the virtues and potential investment value of LAC?  Perhaps one of the hundreds of research institutions involved in battery research will announce that they have found an economical way to increase the lithium battery by 5X in regard to energy density and power density while reducing the cost by half the current amount, eh?  Not likely.  More likely will be the H2 events that we "know" will happen unless, of course, the Goal Posts are again moved forward months or years beyond 2022 H2 surreptiously in the middle of the night.  "It could happen".

WB DT, if nothing else, the drama of the capricious LAC share price provides an entertainment alternative to things like watching endless reruns of Law and Order and/or anything remotely tied in with the "Kardashians", the Batchelor, Batchelorette, Dancing with the Stars, Americas Funniest Home Viedeos, Survivor and "The View".  I will watch AGT any night before the aforementioned vapid entertainment programs, but only when I am not otherwise looking under every rock and leaf for any "news" about LAC that might invalidate your post Labor Day hypothesis.

Indeed, onward through the FOG!

I would hope something positive happens prior to September, because I intend to focus my entertainment time entirely on College Football from then until the National Championship.

Seriously, WB DT, I don't trust anyone's prediction for LAC over the next 3 months, yours, mine or anyone else's prognistication.  I do plan to sell a small, very small, amount of my LAC stock should, in the meantime, for any reason (logical or completely bonkers) LAC should poke its head above $30 a share.  Why?  My creditors would appreciate the gesture.  It is what it is. 

Best wishes to all LAC investors, regardless of your own individual time line and time contraints.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply